TNDC is proud to release our January 2023 Bi-Annual Report, which looks back at our 2022 accomplishments and looks ahead to 2023 priorities.
Embracing the theme Your Indigenous Partner of Choice, this bi-annual report reflects on achievements across our business. From what is happening at TNDC in each business division and our business partnerships to major announcements, initiatives, awards, recognitions and media coverage. These highlights include:
- Doubling down on our health and safety commitment, making the SAFETY FIRST, SAFETY ALWAYS mindset the way off life for our team, to ensure everyone goes home safe.
- Renewing focus on our Employees, introducing programs to recognize, reward and encourage safe, positive behaviour and long service, to be an employer of choice.
- Strengthening our operational and financial processes to better serve our clients, employees, shareholders, and partners.
While our TNDC Team have made excellent progress in our goals, there is still much to do as we implement a road map to long-term business sustainability. In 2023, our priorities include:
- Enhancing our safety performance and expanding our safety program, working towards WorkSafe BC Certificate of Recognition (COR), a coveted benchmark of corporate health and safety excellence.
- Recruitment, retention, training, and development are taking centre stage. For example, we are introducing programs to help our employees grow their careers and investing in developing our Tahltan workforce.
- Growing and diversifying our business and striving for operational and financial excellence will continue to underpin the foundation of our company, connecting every area of our business.
TNDC’s future is very bright. Working together with our employees, clients, partners, and shareholders, we are charting a new course to long-term growth, prosperity, and exciting new opportunities for the Tahltan Nation.
View the TNDC Bi-Annual Report – January 2023.