Services & Equipment
TNDC Equipment in operation on the TIA at the Red Chris Mine site
TNDC provides contracting services for the resource exploration, mine development and operations, building construction, forestry, hydroelectric power, civil projects, highways, other infrastructure and public works. TNDC also provides camp catering to several clients.
TNDC also provides labour, logistics, expediting, personnel shuttle, ground transportation, heavy equipment hauling and support operations in administration and accounting.
TNDC's primary focus is road construction and maintenance, earthworks and heavy construction, gravel and mine tailing hauling, remote industrial camp operations and building construction.
Service and supply offering:
- Bridge construction and tunnelling
- Camp catering, services, management and site facilities
- Commercial explosives
- Drilling, blasting and exploration
- Freight and heavy hauling
- Heavy equipment servicing
- Industrial fuel and petroleum products
- Helicopter and aviation
- IT Management
- Power line construction
- Road construction and maintenance
- Rock hauling
- Administration and accounting
- Ground transportation
- Heavy equipment hauling
TNDC owns and leases a modern fleet of heavy equipment, including bulldozers, excavators, graders, loaders, trucks and other heavy equipment that enables it to carry out a wide range of services.