Ongoing Employment Opportunities
TNDC’s heavy construction division hires for the following positions:
TNDC’s camp services division hires for the following positions:
Successful applicants will be required to work and stay in a remote camp during their shift. Exact rotation to be determined, however, working 14 days (12-hour shifts) will be required.
General Conditions of Employment
- ability to pass a mandatory pre-employment drug and alcohol screening
- ability to lift/move up to 50lbs & maintain high levels of performance throughout a shift
- possess related certifications which may include:
- WHMIS Certification
- Occupational First Aid (OFA)
- Food Safe Certificate
- Trade qualification specific to position and/or Interprovincial (Red Seal) certification
- various positions may require a valid driver’s license and the ability to provide a current driver abstract
How to Apply:
Please send a cover letter and resume (in MS Word or PDF format) via:
In Person: at TNDC’s office in Dease Lake
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Tahltan members are encouraged to apply.
For more information on a specific position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TNDC is a great place to work. The atmosphere in the office is friendly, open, and honest, and there is always humour and laughter. I like that TNDC maintains an active approach of hiring locally and offers training within that position. Employees are highly encouraged and supported to advance professionally, which ripples into advancing personally as well.Rhonda QuockManager Finance, Accounting & Administration, TNDC
Sodexo Canada has been a partner with TNDC since 2002, providing complete camp management through Spatsizi Remote Services. During this time we have worked on many projects, and employed many Tahltan members. It’s been very positive, and the business relationships have formed long lasting personal and business friendships.Ivor MacGregorFormer VP Canadian Operations - Onshore Energy & Mining, Energy & Resources, Sodexo