Ongoing Employment Opportunities
TNDC’s heavy construction division hires for the following positions:
TNDC’s camp services division hires for the following positions:
Successful applicants will be required to work and stay in a remote camp during their shift. Exact rotation to be determined, however, working 14 days (12-hour shifts) will be required.
General Conditions of Employment
- ability to pass a mandatory pre-employment drug and alcohol screening
- ability to lift/move up to 50lbs & maintain high levels of performance throughout a shift
- possess related certifications which may include:
- WHMIS Certification
- Occupational First Aid (OFA)
- Food Safe Certificate
- Trade qualification specific to position and/or Interprovincial (Red Seal) certification
- various positions may require a valid driver’s license and the ability to provide a current driver abstract
How to Apply:
Please send a cover letter and resume (in MS Word or PDF format) via:
In Person: at TNDC’s office in Dease Lake
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Tahltan members are encouraged to apply.
For more information on a specific position, please send an email to email@example.com.