Services & Capabilities
Capabilities & Services
TNDC core services are Heavy Construction, Earthworks and Camp Services for the resource exploration, mine development and operations, building construction, forestry, hydroelectric power, civil projects, highways, infrastructure and public works sectors. We also provide aviation, energy, forestry, transportation and fibre optic communications services.
TNDC's primary services are heavy construction, earthworks, camp services, forestry, aviation, transportation and fibre optic communications. We also provide labour, logistics, expediting, personnel shuttle, ground transportation, heavy equipment hauling and support operations in administration and accounting.
- TNDC has extensive and varied heavy construction capabilities through our fleet of excavators, dozers, haul trucks, rock trucks and other equipment.
- Heavy construction capabilities include:
- Major excavation
- Earthworks (topsoil removal, site works, etc.)
- Tailings dam construction
- Rock hauling
- Access roads – construction and maintenance
- Mine haul roads – construction and maintenance
- Transmission line construction
- Complete heavy equipment maintenance facilities at TNDC’s corporate office complex in Dease Lake.
Camp Services & Site Facilities
- Camps for pre-construction, construction and mine operations:
- Long-term and all-season camp facilities and structures
- Full camp catering & food services, housekeeping and facilities maintenance
- Septic field installation and maintenance
- Small waste water management by certified personnel
- Waste management and collection
- Shuttles (vehicles + drivers)
- Building construction (via partnerships)
- Communications – high speed broadband fibre optic internet/data service
- Labourers – General
- Skilled heavy equipment operators
- Camp service personnel (via TNDC’s company Spatsizi Remote Services, SRS):
- Cooks (Read Seal Certified)
- Housekeepers / Janitors
- Other camp operations personnel
- Mechanics – heavy duty journeymen
- Mechanic – light vehicle
- Shuttle Drivers (Class 4)