Services & Capabilities
Capabilities & Services
TNDC core services are Heavy Construction, Earthworks and Camp Services for the resource exploration, mine development and operations, building construction, forestry, hydroelectric power, civil projects, highways, infrastructure and public works sectors.
We also provide aviation, energy, forestry, transportation and fibre optic communications services.
TNDC's primary services are heavy construction, earthworks, camp services, forestry, aviation, transportation and fibre optic communications. We also provide labour, logistics, expediting, personnel shuttle, ground transportation, heavy equipment hauling and support operations in administration and accounting.
- TNDC has extensive and varied heavy construction capabilities through our fleet of excavators, rock trucks and other equipment.
- Heavy construction capabilities include:
- Major excavation
- Earthworks (topsoil removal, site works, etc.)
- Tailings dam construction
- Rock hauling
- Access roads – construction and maintenance
- Mine haul roads – construction and maintenance
- Transmission line construction
- Complete heavy equipment maintenance facilities at TNDC’s corporate office complex in Dease Lake.
Camp Services & Site Facilities
- Camps for pre-construction, construction and mine operations:
- Long-term and all-season camp facilities and structures (via TNDC’s partner Horizon North)
- Full camp catering & food services, housekeeping and facilities maintenance (either directly by TNDC-owned Spatsizi Remote Services (SRS) or via SRS-Sodexo Partnership)
- EMR Paramedics, First Aid, Health & Wellness (via TNDC partners)
- Septic field installation and maintenance
- Small waste water management by certified personnel
- Waste management and collection
- Shuttles (vehicles + drivers)
- Building construction (via partnerships)
- Communications – high speed broadband fibre optic internet/data service
- Labourers – General
- Skilled heavy equipment operators
- Camp service personnel (via TNDC’s company Spatsizi Remote Services, SRS):
- Cooks (Read Seal Certified)
- Housekeepers / Janitors
- Other camp operations personnel
- Mechanics – heavy duty journeymen
- Mechanic – light vehicle
- Shuttle Drivers (Class 4)
TNDC is a great place to work. The atmosphere in the office is friendly, open, and honest, and there is always humour and laughter. I like that TNDC maintains an active approach of hiring locally and offers training within that position. Employees are highly encouraged and supported to advance professionally, which ripples into advancing personally as well.Rhonda QuockManager Finance, Accounting & Administration, TNDC
Sodexo Canada has been a partner with TNDC since 2002, providing complete camp management through Spatsizi Remote Services. During this time we have worked on many projects, and employed many Tahltan members. It’s been very positive, and the business relationships have formed long lasting personal and business friendships.Ivor MacGregorFormer VP Canadian Operations - Onshore Energy & Mining, Energy & Resources, Sodexo