Projects & Contracts
TNDC has worked on hundreds of projects over our 30+ year history. Some of our larger resource and industrial contracts include:
BC Hydro Northern Transmission Line
(3 year project):
- Right of way clearing
- Access road construction
- Tower site development
- Construction and management of full-service camp
AltaGas - Forrest Kerr Northwest Hydro-Electric
(4 year project, followed by operations):
- Construction of main access roads
- Water intake diversions and dams
- Various site development works
- EMR Paramedics (via TNDC’s partner UnitedHealthcare Global)
- Labourers and Heavy Equipment Operators
- Construction and management of full-service camp (during construction and operations)
- Construction and management of six (6) full-service camps for up to 300 personnel
Imperial Metals, Red Chris mine:
- Access road construction and maintenance
- Power line construction
- TIA construction (Tailings Impoundment Area)
- 300-person all-season camp facilities and structures
- Full camp catering, housekeeping for 300-person camp
- On-site heavy equipment maintenance facilities and mechanics to maintain TNDC’s equipment fleet
View a list of current and past project work TNDC and our partners have completed.
We established the Tahltan Macro Industries Joint Venture with TNDC in 2009. Macro is very satisfied with the relationship we have with TNDC. The company has a reputation of being a solid and reputable business corporation, that emphasizes value added partnerships and business developments. We look forward to working with TNDC in future opportunities.Darcy FriesenManager of Business Development & Special Projects, Macro Industries
I’ve worked in several areas during my 11+ years with TNDC, and it’s been a great company to work for. It is well run, well respected, and has played a vital role in the growth and stability of the Nation. It’s a great source of pride and resource for the Tahltan people, and I’m proud to be a part of it.Carol DanielsonAccounts Manager, TNDC
TNDC is successful because of the dedicated staff and skilled workers. The support of the Tahltan leaders and the TNDC board is crucial to the success of the company. Being President of TNDC has been the most rewarding job in my career. I look forward to my continuing involvement with all of the staff.Bill AdsitPast President, TNDC
Sodexo Canada has been a partner with TNDC since 2002, providing complete camp management through Spatsizi Remote Services. During this time we have worked on many projects, and employed many Tahltan members. It’s been very positive, and the business relationships have formed long lasting personal and business friendships.Ivor MacGregorVice President, Operations, Sodexo Canada Ltd.
We formed our Tahltan Aeronigma Geodis Wilson partnership in 2011. It’s been an honour to partner with TNDC for the opportunity to provide our wide-range of global logistical services and be a part of a world class organization built on mutual cooperation, trust and respect. They’re a terrific group of educated, business friendly people eager to learn and work with us.Adam J. WicksteadPresident, Aeronigma Solutions Inc.
We’ve completed a number of projects though our FrontierMEDEX Tahltan Ltd. partnership since we became a partner back in 2007. It’s been extremely positive. TNDC has been terrific to work with and we’re looking forward to continuing to build the business partnership.Ryan SteilPast General Manger, Canada, FrontierMEDEX Canada Ltd.